Palm Beach Recovery Group is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility that specializes in personalized care for our patients.
We are a medically supervised adventure-based and holistic drug rehab center that recognizes the requirement for alternative approaches to drug rehabilitation. Having witnessed the success of these programs all over the country, we combine the holistic and adventure based approaches with the latest alternative, cutting-edge treatments in conjunction with the time-tested 12-step program to ensure the best possible results.
Our biggest focus is on the individual needs of each patient, tailoring a unique track of holistic & adventure-based treatment to maximize personal experience. Palm Beach Recovery focuses on the healing of the entire being – mind, body and spirit. From individual therapy sessions that can heal the mind, to nutritional classes, to adventure groups and yoga sessions that can cater to the body and soul, Palm Beach Recovery’s experienced staff will work diligently to help each of its patients discover the root of their addiction issues as well as teach them the most promising of natural coping mechanisms.
Our treatment programs are abstinence-based, incorporating the Twelve-Step model, and may include some or all of the following, dependent on the client’s particular needs:
- A total-wellness focus that includes fitness, nutrition, and alternative pain management techniques.
- Adventure-based/experiential groups weekly
- Daily meditation and goal-setting sessions.
- Daily 12-Step (Alcoholics Anonymous/AA, Narcotics Anonymous/NA) meetings.
- At least five hours of daily group therapy.
- Weekly individual therapy sessions and additional sessions as needed.
- Weekly psychiatric and medical sessions.
- Gym workouts and yoga sessions classes occur throughout the week, and help clean/detox your body from the residual effects of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Chiropractic services weekly
- Acupuncture, massage and sauna therapy as needed
Here at Palm Beach Recovery Group, we pride ourselves on a staff of professionals trained at the Master level in all aspects of our program. Expert clinicians have set guidelines for our personnel above and beyond drug and alcohol treatment standards. Yet it is our culture at Palm Beach Recovery Group that truly sets us apart. Most important of all, our welcoming, non-judgmental atmosphere encourages effective, life-long recovery from drug and alcohol dependence in clients from all walks of life. We strive to create a lasting bond between client and staff and, through that bond, develop lasting relationships that promote true and permanent change.